United Methodist Women (UMW) is a body of women organized for mission within the United Methodist Church. For over 140 years, they have advocated for women, children, and youth throughout the world.
Our UMW group is divided into four circles that meet once per month for fellowship, study, and special program/event planning:
- Faith Circle - Second Thursday at 9:30AM in Bostick Hall
- Bostick-Bradley Circle - Second Tuesday at 1:30PM in the Church office
- Dethloff Circle - Third Wednesday at 7:00PM at the Church
- Koinonia Circle - Second Thursday at 6:00PM at the Church
- Which circle is right for you? Click here to find out more details about each group, so you can find the perfect group for you!